Facebook Likes

Sachin Tendulkar has announced his retirement

Sachin Tendulkar has announced his retirement from ODIs, having played 463 matches, and making 18426 runs, 49 hundreds and 96 fifties.
I was a little kid when he started to play & now I have grey hair in my head....lol...I think he is a good player but he is also very luck that he got to play for a very long time & it makes him lucky because no one else has ever got this much time to play for his country & that's why he has such a big record! I don't consider him the best...he is definitely lucky. No doubt he is the best.... But we should know that everything has an End.... so Best of luck for him for the future... I think he should now give chance to the young cricketer in test & T20 also by retiring... Hope people will remember you for your awesome batting in the one day games, where you entertained all of us.

 We have lost our Master Batsman . He deserved better treatment from the public. Last few weeks it was really sad to see those harsh comments. This man gave his 23 years of life for Indian cricket and when he stopped performing a little bit, all were taking it as a excuse to bash him from all corners. All players go through poor patches and Sachin is no exception , but people here were so judgmental in deciding his fate. I am sure Sachin paji would have read the comments that were made against him and He is a legend and Sachin will always remain the true legend of Indian cricket. There will never be a player like Him.

Reviews of legend cricketers about Sachin
"I c myself when i c Sachin batting.-Don Bradman(AUS)

"I want my son to become Sachin Tendulkar." -Brian Lara(WI)

''We did not lose 2 a team called India, We lost 2 a man called Sachin'' - Mark Taylor(aus)

'Nothing bad can happen 2 us if v were on a plane in India wit Sachin Tendulkar on it.''-Hashim Amla(SA)

''He can play that leg glance with a walking stick also.-Waqar Younis(Pak)

''There r 2 kind of batsman in the world. 1 Sachin Tendulkar and 2. all the others .-Andy Flower(ZIM)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP